by Structured Settlement Watchdog
Baker's Dozen of Companies Not Licensed or Appointed By Structured Settlement Annuity Issuers Who Can't Set Up A Structured Settlement For You
- JG Wentworth
- Peachtree Settlement Funding
- Black Square Financial
- Rising Capital
- Annuity Transfers
- CBC Settlement Funding
- Pitchberg Funding
- Novation Settlement Solutions
- 123 Lump Sum/ Structured Settlement Capital
- Genex Capital
- Client First Funding
- Stone Street Capital
- Rightway Funding
Websites To Avoid if Looking to Set Up a Structured Settlement
- Annuity.org, a shill site for CBC Settlement Funding, Fairfield Funding and others. What is represented as fact checked is often inaccurate. Credibility hobbled by poor research and lack of willingness to improve.
- Structuredsettlements.com, a shill site for cash now pusher CBC Settlement Funding (and it is believed others) that proves that a lead genrators buying an expensive keyword focused domain does not assure reliability for consumers. A glaring example of the website's ongoing incompetence:
"Temporary life annuities provide payments for your entire life but no money for beneficiaries when you die". Actually a temporary life annuity ("temp life annuity") pays for a fixed term, only if the measuring life is living. For example a 12 year temporary life annuity would pay a maximum of 12 years, if the measuring life is living. A life annuity not preceded by the word temporary , or a period certain and life annuity, would pay for the entire life of the measuring life.
- Paymaster.co names names for SEO purposes but provides little to no useful information if you're looking to establish a structured settlement.
- Structuredsettlement-quotes.com. Site associated with Genex Capital of Vancouver and a Dover Delaware UPS store mailbox. Contains grossly outdated information about insurer ratings that have not been updated since 2012. The site still posts 2009 ratings from Standard & Poors.
- Structuredsettlement.us.com. Churns out repetitive nonsense to generate leads for an as yet unknown factoring company.