With an incredible volume of structured settlement information on the internet it's not always easy to find information from companies that can actually place you in structured settlements. For 45 months the structured settlement watchdog has been conducting a monthly structured settlement website survey amd presenting his findings to the public.
Global Structured Settlement Website Top 10 (Alexa Rank as of 12/30/2010) of Structured Settlement and Settlement Planning Industry websites* (+ or- traffic from previous report). Lower number is better (e.g. Google.com is ranked 1 in the overall scheme)
- Structured Settlements 4Real Blog (John Darer) 262,723-
- 4structures.com, LLC 562,213-
- Delta Settlements 598,186+
- S2KM Blog 1,311,324-
- Ringler Associates, Inc. 1,620,581+
- Speaking of Settlements 2,167,158-
- National Structured Settlements Trade Association (NSSTA) 1,764,834-
- EPS Settlements Group 2,536,300+
- Structured Settlement Services 2,586,601+
- Settlement Professionals 2,757,423+
Three Month Trailing Top 9 USA Traffic Rank (Alexa Rank as of 12/30/2010) of Structured Settlement and Settlement Planning Industry websites*.
- Structured Settlements 4Real Blog (John Darer authored structured settlement blog) 55,595+
- Delta Settlements 102,693+
- 4structures.com, LLC 115,021+
- Ringler Associates 377,922+
- S2KM Blog 382,543-
- SFA 416,592+
- Speaking of Settlements 455,672+
- National Structured Settlements Trade Association (NSSTA) 465,846-
- Structured Settlement Services 767,856+
No other structured settlements received USA rankings from Alexa in this month's survey.
The 3 month data is used as it is a measure of consistency. The USA data is meaningful because it is the country in which the predominant number of structured settlements are written. Who is reaching those prospects and clients on the Internet?
This survey omitted from the search results any websites with ISPs that do not differentiate between them and the ISP itself. It is worth noting that the leading web sites are dominated by those whose creators, individually or as entities, employ a settlement planning approach to their business.
FAST FACT: 66% of American adults have broadband Internet access according to Pew Internet Research. A survey published in June 2009 found that 38% of those asked consider the Internet the most reliable source of news. The survey results further state that 56% of adults nationwide would pick the Internet if they were allowed just one source for their news. Source: Zogby, World Net Daily 6/17/2009
Structured settlement website traffic survey covers only USA websites on the creation side of structured settlements. Eligibility includes professional or associate members of the National Structured Settlement Trade Association (NSSTA) or Society of Settlement Planners, Inc. (whether individuals or firms), the association websites and alternative structured settlement periodic payment providers.
ONGOING SURVEY OF STRUCTURED SETTLEMENT WEBSITE TRAFFIC STANDINGS
( out of a possible 45 months-this structured settlement survey began in April 2007)
Times Ranked #1 in 3 month global structured settlement website traffic, as measured by Alexa:
- Structured Settlements 4Real blog (John Darer) 28
- S2KM blog (Pat Hindert) 12
- Speaking of Settlements 4
- Ringler Associates 1
Times Ranked #2 in 3 month global structured settlement website traffic, as measured by Alexa:
- Structured Settlements 4Real blog 17
- 4structures.com, LLC 12
- Beyond Structured Settlements 5
- Speaking of Settlements (LBN's settlement industry social network) 6
- Structured Settlement Services 3
- Ringler Associates 1
USA only RANKING
(out of a possible 16 months; survey began September 2009)
Times Ranked #1 in 3 month USA only structured settlement website traffic, as measured by Alexa.
- Structured Settlements 4Real blog (John Darer) 14
- Speaking of Settlements (LBN Social Network) 2
Times Ranked #2 in 3 month USA only structured settlement website traffic, as measured by Alexa.
- 4structures.com, LLC 9
- Speaking of Settlements (LBN Social Network) 4
- Structured Settlements 4Real blog (John Darer) 1
- Delta Settlements 2
Further survey criteria: Companies whose primary business is structured settlement factoring transactions are not counted in this survey because: (i) despite the propaganda and efforts of some to "frame" them otherwise, (i) they are part of the cash flow, factoring or settlement purchasing industry. sometimes referred to as "the secondary market"; and (ii) the additional purpose of this survey is to identify legitimate sources of information for tort victims, their families, consumers, attorneys, judges or companies lokoing for structured settlements and the structured settlement brokers, registered settlement planners, certified structured settlement consultants, settlement planners, appointed structured settlement companies and agencies, United States Treasury structured settlement providers, or other financial professionals, who have the ability to deliver this information