Three Month Trailing Top 10 Global Traffic Rank (Alexa Rank as of 01/12/2010) of Structured Settlement and Settlement Planning Industry websites* (+ or- traffic from 12/14/2009 report). Lower number means more traffic (e.g. Google.com is ranked 1 in the overall scheme)
Who Are Ya?
- Speaking of Settlements (Social Network) 500,113+
- Structured Settlements 4Real Blog (John Darer) 500,945+
- Amicus Settlement Planning 619,602+
- 4structures.com, LLC 737,013-
- Beyond Structured Settlements Blog (Pat Hindert) 1,141.700+
- National Structured Settlement Trade Association (NSSTA) 1,211,807-
- Ringler Associates, Inc. 1,842,422+
- Settlement Professionals 2,295,511-
- Structured Settlement Services, LLC 2,808.350+
- The Halpern Group 2,909,058+
- How about this month's global dead heat between Structured Settlements 4Real and Speaking of Settlements?
- NSSTA is still cleaning up in Thailand, according to Alexa!
Three Month Trailing Top 9 USA Traffic Rank (Alexa Rank as of 12/14/2009) of Structured Settlement and Settlement Planning Industry websites*. Lower number means more traffic (e.g. Google.com is ranked 1 in the overall scheme)
Who Are Ya?
- Structured Settlements 4Real Blog (John Darer) 77,146+
- Speaking of Settlements (Social Network) 116,570+
- 4structures.com, LLC 165,012-
- Amicus Settlement Planning 182,749+
- Beyond Structured Settlements Blog (Pat Hindert) 251,427+
- National Structured Settlement Trade Association 351,085
- The Halpern Group 497,648+
- Ringler Associates, Inc. 514,840-
- Settlement Professionals 665,950+
The USA data is meaningful because the USA is the country in which the predominant amount of structured settlements are written. Who is reaching those prospects and clients on the Internet?
This survey omitted from the search results any websites with ISPs that do not differentiate between them and the ISP itself. It is worth noting that the leading web sites are dominated by those whose creators, individually or as entities, employ a settlement planning approach to their business.
FAST FACT: The results
of a Zogby poll published in June 2009 found that 38% of those asked
consider the Internet the most reliable
source of news. The survey results further state that 56% of adults
nationwide would pick the Internet if they were allowed just one source for
their news. Source: Zogby, World Net Daily
Survey of structured settlement website traffic only covers USA websites of the creation side of structured settlements, including professional or associate members of the National Structured Settlement Trade Association (NSSTA) or Society of Settlement Planners, Inc. (whether individuals or firms), the association websites and alternative structured settlement periodic payment providers.
ONGOING SURVEY OF STRUCTURED SETTLEMENT WEBSITE STANDINGS
( out of a possible 33 months-this structured settlement survey began in April 2007)
Times Ranked #1 in 3 month global structured settlement website traffic, as measured by Alexa:
- Structured Settlements 4Real blog (John Darer) 16
- Beyond Structured Settlements blog (Pat Hindert) 12
- Ringler Associates 1
- Speaking of Settlements (LBN's industry social network) 4
Times Ranked #2 in 3 month global structured settlement website traffic, as measured by Alexa:
- Structured Settlements 4Real blog 17
- 4structures.com, LLC 5
- Beyond Structured Settlements 5
- Structured Settlement Services 3
- Ringler Associates 1
- Speaking of Settlements (LBN's industry social network) 2
NEW! (out of a possible 5 months; survey began September 2009)
Times Ranked #1 in 3 month USA only structured settlement website traffic, as measured by Alexa.
- Structured Settlements 4Real blog (John Darer) 4
- Speaking of Settlements Social Network 1
Times Ranked #2 in 3 month USA only structured settlement website traffic, as measured by Alexa.
- 4structures.com, LLC 2
- Speaking of Settlements Social Network 3
If your company is not ranked high enough, or consistently unranked, it's time to realize that nobody knows who you are on the Internet. Here's some motivational material courtesy of The Who and the following "Rock Star"? CAN YOU KEEP UP?
Further survey criteria: Companies whose primary business is structured settlement factoring transactions are not counted in this survey because: (i) despite the propaganda and efforts of some to "frame" them otherwise, they are NOT part of the structured settlement industry- they are part of the cash flow, factoring or settlement purchasing industry; and (ii) the additional purpose of this survey is to identify legitimate sources of information for tort victims, their families, consumers, attorneys, judges or companies seeking structured settlements and the structured settlement brokers, certified structured settlement consultants, settlement planners, appointed structured settlement companies and agencies, United States Treasury structured settlement providers, or other financial professionals, who have the ability to deliver this information