Registered Settlement Planners John Darer and Jack Meligan who "book end" the United States from their respective offices in Stamford, CT and Portland OR have a chat in this video, exploring various topics of interest about structured settlement and settlement planning such as:
- The structured settlement business then and now
- Society of Settlement Planners new focus on promoting settlement planning as a profession and less as a political organization.
- Settlement Planning Credentials- The Registered Settlement Planner and Certified Structured Settlement Consultant
- Who can be a settlement planner? Only plaintiff advisors?
- Thoughts on Executive Life of New York (in part 2)
Between them John Darer and Jack Meligan have over a half century of experience. While they may not always see eye-to-eye, they share a continued enthusiasm for the settlement planning profession, particularly in in promoting higher industry standards, credentialing and education.
Enjoy this 2 part special podcast featuring structured settlement industry veterans.