by Structured Settlement Watchdog
Amble Media Group President David S. Springer, the Mt. Airy Faker of Sovereign Funding Group lore, has found a route back into structured settlements via the use of the old Sovereign Funding Pinterest board with the name " Structured Settlement" and a "stunt double" who looks nothing like him.
What About Amble Media Group?
Maryland public records show that Amble Media Group LLC is a Maryland Domestic LLC filed January 11, 2020, although ostensibly operating as a sole proprietorship prior. The company's address is the same as David Springer's home address in Mount Airy, Mqryland. Amble Media Group has one principal on record and that is David Springer. The one in the farthest left image below.
The Amble Media Group Pinterest Board uses the term "Structured Settlement" as Its descriptor. The website claims that it is in Frederick County, while its Pinterest Board says it is from Columbia Maryland, part of Howard County.
The "Stunt Double"
The About Us section of the Amble Media Group websites features 4 images, one of which is labeled David Springer, but that could never be confused with David Springer the sole principal on record for Amble Media Group. Is "Meet the Expert" (i.e. the singular) a Freudian slip?
In 2012, Springer tried to cover up is identity by using the pseudonym James Goldstein, It didn't take long to uncover Springer's fraud, replete with fake credentials and stock photos.
Here is a link to a contemporaneous screen shot of the old James Goldstein LinkedIn profile. James Goldstein , Sandy Jackson and David Springer were one and the same. Springer endorsed his fake profile through one of his other fake profiles. It is also believed that Lifetime Capital Partners was fake . Springer does not mention it or Sovereign Funding Group on his present Linkedin, having "moved the chains" multiple times.
But as Springer has previously demonstrated in the "James Golstein incident", you can't cover up everything. Many of the pins on his "Giggles" Board on Pinterest are links to the defunct old Sovereign Funding website.
David S. Springer is a well documented cheater
- Maryland Federal Judge Marvin Garbis found against Springer in Spring 2015, after 4 years of litigation and a 2014 Baltimore trial, citing his questionable business practices.
- Springer used fake identities and images in public facing social media. over and over again while CEO of Sovereign Funding Group, admitting the fake identities in a June 2013 deposition. Springer held out Sovereign Funding as having multiple employees but it was simply a sole proprietorship controleld by Springer.
- Springer was falsely held out as a lawyer in a still published YouTube video despite not having a law degree
- Springer used fake identities in a Better Bureau listing.
- At a time that he was President of Amble Media Group, Springer posted a complaint on Rip Off Report in 2016 complaining of $3,000 wired to a Romanian online vendor of a bot that purported to create fake social media likes. Reputation Manipulation | Mt Airy Faker Claims He Was Ripped Off By Vendor of Fake View and Like Generator - Structured Settlements 4Real® Blog: Structured Settlements | Settlement Planning News and John Darer Reviews (typepad.com) October 18, 2016
- David S. Springer has falsely held himself and continued holding himself out (at the time of publication of this blog) as holding a Maryland insurance license with life authority. According to the Maryland Insurance Administration and the NAIC databases the only David Springer with any insurance licensed is 71 years old and has a Title Insurance license. David S. Springer from Mt. Airy, who made the unsubstantiated claim he was licensed on Linkedin, is aged 53 according to public sources.