by Structured Settlement Watchdog
A number of buyers of structured settlement rights test your patience.
" Start getting the cash that you deserve with..."
1. Fort Lauderdale's Rightway Funding is a contradiction in terms. Rightway Funding claims it "Will ensure that you get the cash that you deserve for your structured settlement" while demurring in other advertising to claim that it "Strives to Provide you the cash you deserve for your structured settlement"
- Ensure means to make sure, certain, or to guarantee
- Strive means to devote serious effort or energy
Setting aside the Rightway Funding conflicting subterfuge, the fact is that whatever Rightway Funding considers you deserve will never be more than pennies on the dollar.
2. Atlanta's Silver Dollar Financial attempts to distract you from its silly caper to pick your pocket for pennies on the dollar, by painting you as an oppressed victim when the structured settlement is established
But what actually happened was that the settlement was negotiated with you and your lawyer as part of a compromise of your lawsuit. Take a look
"At Silver Dollar Financial, we think it’s best if you have control of all your money. The government’s paternalism assumes that you are unreliable and cannot be trusted with your cash. This is not only insulting, but it may also lead to your inability to pay bills if your structured settlement only allows a little bit of money to trickle in. Silver Dollar Financial helps personal injury victims by providing structured settlement funding via non-recourse loans.
Another Silver Dollar Financial lie is " A lump sum amount provides all of the money that you deserve at once"
3. Annuity Status is "Flattus"
" You deserve to be counting cash for your structured settlement payments now" Annuity Status. Annuity Status clearly measures your worth as someone who deserves pennies on the dollar.
Quotes About Patience
" To lose patience is to lose the battle" Mahatma Gandhi
"Two things define your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything" George Bernard Shaw
" Patience you must have , my young Padawan" Yoda (Star Wars)
"Patience is bitter, but the fruit is sweet" Jean-Jacques Rousseau
" The two most powerful warriors are patience and time" Leo Tolstoy
" Patience attracts happiness; it brings near that which is far" Swahili Proverb
" One moment of patience may ward off great disaster. One moment of impatience may ruin a whole life" Chinese proverb
" Patience is high virtue" Canterbury Tales, by Geoffrey Chaucer
" Nobody can be given a blessing better and greater than patience" -Prophet Muhammad [ Source: Islamicfinder.org]
"The real patience is at the first stroke of calamity" [ Ibid, Sahih Bukari}
" The continuous drip polishes the stone" Peruvian saying
"Patience is a noble virtue and, when rightly exercised, does not fail of its reward"- George Washington
Source: Country Living