by Structured Settlement Watchdog
One can always count on shills for CBC Settlement Funding to prostitute a really good settlement planning idea, for pennies on the dollar predation of vulnerable annuitants. Shameful. Don't fall for it. Let me break it down for you.
First, The Good Idea
Creating a Loving Legacy by creating a payments stream (or payment streams) using structured settlements. Create structured settlement payment streams to fund:
- Annual holiday gift " from Dad", "from Mom" or "from Grandpa or Grandma"
- Annual birthday gift
- Funding college or graduate school
My video "Money and Meaning: Creating a Loving Legacy Using Structured Settlements" provides more information. Click to watch immediately below
The Bad Idea from the CBC Settlement Funding shills behind Structuredsettlements(dot)com
Honoring a Legacy with your Structured Settlement (Translation: "sell your payments for pennies on the dollar" and then...)
- Loss and money on their own evoke strong feelings – and together can be explosive. But it doesn't have to be.
- Instead it can be something beautiful to actively pay respects to the person you lost. It could be a way to realize your dream of finishing college. Or it could be that you've always wanted to be your own boss. Or maybe you just want a home to call your own.
- Whatever your dream is, a settlement can be the way you turn that dream into a reality.
Just remember what StructuredSettlements(dot)com is all about by their own admission
"StructuredSettlements.com is an educational and financial resource for people who are interested in selling their structured settlement or annuity payments. We arm you with the information you need to make the best decision for your situation, and we connect you with experts who can help you achieve financial freedom".
How do Structuredsettlements.com and Annuity.org make money? From generating leads for CBC Settlement Funding, its partner in the cash now for structured settlement industry.
There is clearly nothing saccrosanct in Conhohocken.