by Structured Settlement Watchdog
Fairfield Funding is rebooting under a new website called MoneyHarmony.com, but there is no harmony in the exaggerated years of experience used to promote Fairfield Funding to the public.
"Are You Reelin in the Years...are you stowing away the time?"
Part of the chorus to the Classic Rock song by Steely Dan comes to mind to frame this topic of discussion.
Consider these facts
- In 2009, a press release put out on PR web states that Fairfield Funding was founded in 2008. Download PR Web Fairfield Funding 2009 Press Release says founded in 2008
- On April 19, 2023, when accessed, the Better Business Bureau listing for Fairfield Funding says "Business Started:10/1/2008 and Business Incorporated: 8/13/2008"
- Consumer Affairs says Fairfield Funding was "founded in 2008".
Fairfield Funding has been providing financial services for over 15 years and has built a reputation for delivering personalized solutions that meet the unique needs of its clients. The acquisition of MoneyHarmony.com is expected to further enhance the company’s reputation for excellence in the financial services industry. BUT...
B. Fairfield Funding in Stunning Four Fold Years of Experience Stacking
"About Fairfield Funding"
Fairfield Funding is a company that provides purchasing and funding for structured settlements and annuity payments in the United States. The company has over 60 years of experience in financial services and it meets the short-term financial needs of its customers".
Let's see...60 years ago would have been 1963, The Year of the Rabbit
- President John F. Kennedy assassinated in Dallas, Texas; Vice President Lyndon Johnson becomes President.
- 200,000 people march on Washington in support of civil rights; Dr. Martin Luther King delivers his "I Have a Dream" speech
- The New York Mets in their second season played their final season at the Polo Grounds.
- "Great train robbery" in Britain yields £2.5 million for thieves
- Congress expands its investigation of organized crime
- Soviet cosmonaut Valentina Tereshkova becomes the first woman in space
MUSIC Top 5
|1. Yakety Sax – Boots Randolf (Benny Hill Theme|
|2. Louie Louie – The Kingsmen (15 years before featured in National Lampoon's Animal House|
|3. Up On The Roof – The Drifters|
|4. It’s My Party – Leslie Gore [It's Your annuity and you can sell it if you want to (if a judge approves)]|
|5. South Street – Orlons|
Little Stevie Wonder, aged 12, did amazing performances of "Fingertips" at the Apollo Theater in Harlem, New York City and the Regal Theater in Chicago with Marvin Gaye on the drums.
C. The "Short Stack"
In discussing why choose them, rather than state that their team has on average "x" years of experience, Fairfield Funding tacks on in excess of 10 more years than the company has been in business
"Our team has a combined 25+ years of industry experience. Due to our experience, expertise and understanding we promise to provide you with the best customer service, the utmost respect and the best deal".
Years of Experience Stacking is Misleading
Today it's Fairfield Funding, and previously it was other companies in the same industry
Sell Any Annuity Claims It Has "75+Years of Experience" in Gross Misrepresentation - Structured Settlements 4Real® Blog: Structured Settlements | Settlement Planning News and Commentary (typepad.com)
Sell Any Annuity "75 Years of Experience Scam" | What Happened in 1947? - Structured Settlements 4Real® Blog: Structured Settlements | Settlement Planning News and Commentary (typepad.com)
What Would Be Fair for Fairfield Funding or MoneyHarmony.com to Say?
- Fairfield Funding has been in business since 2008
- Fairfield Funding has been in business for almost 15 years having been established in August 2008.
- Fairfield Funding employees average "X" years of experience in the buying structured settlement payment rights.
- Fairfield Funding employees average "X" years of experience in the helping annuitants through the process of selling structured settlement payment rights as an option to raise cash they need.
- Fairfield Funding employees average "X" years of experience in the structured settlement secondary market, helping annuitants through the process of selling structured settlement payment rights as an option to raise cash they need.
Comments and Trackback Policy