by Structured Settlement Watchdog
There's a river of unregulated BS swirling around retirement plan investors that looks and smells like an annuity but isn't. Whether a retirement plan investor is targeted for investments in a scam labeled secondary market annuity by settlement planners or other financial advisors, or in this case, a share of receivables purportedly due to an agent by a current NBA player that were factored to Atlantic Solutions LLC, a company run by Lee Jundanian, a Maryland lawyer, and pipelined to investors through SMA Hub/NV Partners and its affiliated advisors (some of whom don't appear to have a complete understanding of what they sold), they need to be more guarded.
Anthony Colantonio, JD MD speaks frankly about what he alleges happened to him and his employees in this video released November 10, 2021.
- The Ties That Bind | Witness to Millsap's Agent's Signing of Millsap's Name Was Hired by Reliance Funding LLC
- SMA Hub Purchase Order Referred to NBA as an Insurance Carrier
- New York Lawsuit Reveals 7 SMA HUB Purchase Orders That Named NBA as "Insurance Carrier"
- Settlement Reached in Hansen Lawsuit Against Settlement Planners, SMA Hub, NBA Player, Agent et al
- $1.5M Confessed Judgment Against NBA Player & Agent Over SMA Hub "guaranteed" "NBA Annuity"
- Disabled 65 y/o Arizona Man Sues Settlement Planners, SMA Hub and Others in Secondary Market "Annuity" Shit Show
- Michael Vick agrees to chip away at a nearly $2 million judgment stemming from an unusual financial deal