by Structured Settlement Watchdog
Why Sell Structured Settlement Advisors Seems Untrustworthy to Me
- Sell Structured Settlement Advisors just does not add up.The name Sell Structured Settlement Advisors does not come up on the State of California Secretary of State database, despite displaying and purporting to have more than 10 California locations.
- The locations across the country that appear on sellstructuredsettlmentadvisors(dot)com appear to be concocted from online real estate listings found on RedFin or Realtor.com.
- The Beverly Hills vanity address? Sell Structured Settlement Advisors address in Beverly Hills at 8549 Wilshire Blvd is merely a mailbox at United Mail Boxes (see image right). A Gardenia location was a Pitstop Packaging office. Several other locations were at locations where dilapidated homes were for sale.
- The Sell Structured Settlement Advisors' purported telephone number, 888-509-5563 and is the same regardless of location. Nobody answers the phone when you call. You must leave a message.
- No Terms of Services or Privacy Statement. Clicking on the associated tabs., reverts to the bogus address listings
- The Google map displays multiple USA "addresses" , but shows a Trafalgar Square London Google map..
- No names of any employees on its website or on LinkedIn.
- Sell Structured Settlement Advisors has no Better Business Bureau Report
- Sell Structured Settlement Advisors claims to be a team that has worked with thousands of people. Yet there is a reasonable doubt about the credibility of such company (if it is a company at all).
- Sell Structured Settlement Advisors appears to be yet another shady lead generation scheme by and/or for one of the bottom feeders in the structured settlement secondary market, an industry where sales practices are unregulated.