by John Darer CLU ChFC MSSC CeFT RSP CLTC
Structured Settlement Industry at "Half Time" 2019.
After returning to $6 billion in production in 2018, structured settlement industry production for the first six months of 2019 was $3,062,569,865 in premium
for structured settlement annuities Leading at half time were MetLife (Metropolitan Tower Life Insurance Company and Metropolitan Life insurance Company), Pacific Life Insurance Company (including Pacific Life and Annuity Company for New York structured settlement quotes) and Berkshire Hathaway (which includes Berkshire Hathaway Life Insurance Company of Nebraska, First Berkshire Hathaway Life Insurance Company and National Indemnity Company for reinsurance structured settlements. Prudential Insurance Company of America and USAA Life Insurance Company round out the top 5 at half time.
Some of the ways structured settlements can be used.
- Provide guaranteed safe and secure income streams
- Provide a strong and stable foundation for plaintiff's settlement planning.
- Can match up with known needs and provide a stable foundation for young adults, young families, optimistic people who want to delay the start of social security and get higher payments.
- Multiple payments streams can be customized and issued in a single contract, or in multiple contracts across multiple companies for diversification.
- Save significant money on the cost of funding an MSA.
- Attorney fee deferrals without limitations and the administrative costs of qualified pension plans.
There many other applications. I've been told I'm a good sounding board. Contact me anytime to discuss your personal situation.
Comments and Trackback Policy