by Structured Settlement Watchdog
Delray Beach predators DRB Capital would have you believe that structured settlements are rations in an article, promoted by their April 7, 2018 tweet, titled "Why Selling Structured Settlement (sic) Benefits You".
Merriam Webster definition of ration.
- A food allowance for one day
- The amount one is allowed by authority
- A share especially as determined by supply
Why DRB Capital is No Better than the Other Vultures
- Structured settlements are not rations. Structured settlements are negotiated agreements.
- Structured settlements are not food.
- Structured settlements are not determined by supply.
- Although technically an insurer who issues structured settlement annuities must be admitted by a regulator to do business in a particular state and can only be placed by licensed agents/brokers, structured settlements are not rationed by authority.
DRB Capital's use of the word "rations" is an attempt to manufacture a negative context to induce suckers to part with "jobs they can never be fired from" for literally pennies on the dollar. Let that sink in. The best that DRB Capital can offer you is pennies on the dollar. Not smart for structured settlement payees and highly deceptive and misleading on the part of DRB Capital.
The DRB Capital article promoted by the tweet says that the author is "Donkey". Clearly it was written by an ass.
It really doesn't matter what DRB Capital says after its "irrational" misrepresentation. DRB Capital's credibility is shot.