by Structured Settlement Watchdog
Lights, camera and ah... Annuity Action!
The Annuity Action Network is previewing the DRB Capital drama " The Chosing Ones" , coming soon to a computer monitor near you. But having scoped the preview (right), I can "say can you see" that it's a real "tear(lizzi) -jerker"
The new Annuity Action Network "offering" drew cackles from a "random group" of 9 year olds noshing on peanut butter and jelly triangles and swilling pop, while watching "Spellbound" the story of 8 teenagers on their quest to win the 1998 National Spelling Bee.
Also being mooted:
- The Chosie Shore, a new reality show featuring the exploits of obnoxious cash now pushers in a share house on the Chosie Shore. The house features a "smush room" where you can bring an annuity and get it "smushed" for cents on the dollar
- The Outlaw Chosie Wales, a revisionist Western. General "Custard" didn't lose to the Indians, he sold his annuity, had to change his named to Mustard and lived out his years as a piece on a board game. If he only had a clue.
- Chosie Canseco, former HR king and purported Madonna fling, hits his annuity out of the park and nobody can find it.
- Wake Up Chosie, I Think I've got something to say to you, the refrain to a new "Rod Stewart song"
- Chosie and the Pussycats, featuring some of the cartoon characters of the structured settlement factoring industry. Negotiations rumored to be ongoing with who else, "James Spelling"
- Chosie, a rework of the Steely Dan classic