by Structured Settlement Watchdog®
Don't seek guidance about the purchase of insurance products, including structured settlement annuities, from anyone who does not hold an active insurance license, or is not appropriately credentialed or licensed as a financial adviser.
JRR Funding, a Florida Company, operating out of the Baltimore Maryland/DC area, that has somehow escaped regulatory scrutiny engages in both "selfie" promotion and appears to be soliciting insurance without a license using its Einstein Structured Settlements brand.
A number of structured settlement factoring companies provide information about the primary side of the structured settlement marketplace, but JRR Funding, through Einstein Structured Settlements appears to take it a step further. In a page discussing Structured Settlement Rates that insinuates JRR/Einstein's ability to place structured settlements is:
- Ryan William Blank was licensed in Maryland in 2012, but his license has been expired since 2013. Download Ryan Blank expired MD license There is no record of his alias Ryan Einstein being licensed in Maryland or Florida. Download Licensee List Report Ryan Einstein MD; Download LICENSEE SEARCH Florida Ryan Einstein. There is no record of Ryan Blank licensed in Florida Download LICENSEE SEARCH Ryan Blank FL 1-4-2016
- Richart Ruddie holds no insurance license in Maryland or Florida, where JRR Funding is based and he is the registered agent and manager Download Richart Ruddie MD license look up 1-4-2016; Download LICENSEE SEARCH Florid Richart Ruddie 1-4-2016
- Jamison Chewey holds no insurance license in Maryland or Florida. Download Jamison Chewey MD license look up 1-4-2016
- Einstein Structured Settlements holds no insurance license in Maryland or Florida Download Einstein Structured Settlements no insurance licensed MD 1-4-2016; Download LICENSEE SEARCH einstein structured settlements no license FL 1-4-2016
- JRR Funding holds no insurance license in Maryland or Florida Download LICENSEE SEARCH JRR Funding FL 1-4-2016; Download LICENSEE SEARCH JRR Funding FL 1-4-2016
- Consumers of structured settlements can easily check whether or not an individual or company is licensed through the same online verification tools.
A series of fraudulent ads promoting settlement planning seminars in Chicago and San Francisco were used by JRR Funding/Einstein Structured Settlements in 2014.
AS I have previously documented, a number of fake, paid testimonials were used and continue to be used by JRR Funding/ Einstein to promote its business. The fake testimonials testimonials use paid actors who, at $5 to $25 a pop are falsely portrayed actual customers of Einstein Structured Settlements.
Among other fraudulent claims by JRR Funding/ Einstein Structured Settlements websites is "Not every broker is as qualified as Einstein...", so don’t assume that they are. A broker should at least be a Licensed Health, Life and Disability Agent, or have very close ties to such an insurance firm. He should also carry Errors & Omission Coverage". As I've shown above neither Einstein, nor the listed principals are licensed in Maryland or Florida.
On the website of another Richart Ruddie/Ryan Blank associated brand, Annuity Sold, there appears the fraudulent claim that Annuity Sold is licensed to purchase in all 50 states.
Much of what is posted on Einstein Structured Settlements is not well researched and is often poorly articulated.