by Structured Settlement Watchdog®
Has "S.P.E.C.T.R.E. " infiltrated the structured settlement factoring market due to the gluttonous profit potential at the expense of the weak, ignorant, naive, crippled and otherwise vulnerable? Have beefy ex-Military or para-military henchmen and private investigators really been showing up at the doors of structured settlement annuitants having second thoughts about going through with selling structured settlement for cash? The world may soon find out. Stay tuned to learn who is the settlement purchaser's equivalent of Ernst Stavro Blofeld,
If you have a structured settlement or have sold a structured settlement and a stranger has shown up on your doors step representing a structured settlement buyer or investment house and tried to strong arm you into a deal, we want to know about it. Take notes. Save everything.
Shady dealings in an industry that has absorbed several convicted felons, a convicted Ponzi schemer, a convicted financial rip off artist and people who have been convicted for dealing drugs or convicted for stealing cars, people who should be nowhere near other people's money, operating in the structured settlement factoring space seeking fast money, enabled by its lack of regulation of business conduct.
- In 2016 one or more companies may be facing an investigation from state and federal securities regulators
- In 2016 one or more companies will be investigated for the business tactics described in the first paragraph
- More lawsuits will be filed against structured settlement purchasers arising out of business conduct by settlement purchasers 2012-2015
- The Washington Post will be joined by another mainstream news source with another blistering expose.
- The National Association of Settlement Purchasers "Code of Ethics" will continue to be undermined by the actions of its members further rendering it "in name only".
- Players in the structured settlement secondary market will grow a bigger set of balls to help stop the bad actors and the hemorrhaging caused by them.
Comments and Trackback Policy