by Structured Settlement Watchdog®
Structured settlement cash now trolls are bottom feeders who trawl complaint sites for complaints against companies that buy structured settlements to drop click bait or generate business leads. Many of the complaints appear to be fake. The cash now trolls, who appear to have no websites, place their phone numbers in their comment spam on complaint sites like Rip Off Report, Pissed Consumer, Complaints Board, Scam Book and other places in a sad attempt to try to generate business.
Some of the frequently encountered trolls are Michael Davis who uses the Florida phone number 561-512-3289 and Kyle Forster who uses the Los Angeles phone number 213-408-9816 and appears to be affiliated with US Settlement Funding, LLC based on this evidence
Further research shows that Kyle Forster promotes himself as a Senior Account Executive from US Settlement Funding, LLC from Chicago.
The Michael Davis in question is not related to the professional licensed insurance agent and structured settlement broker Michael Davis that works for Settlement Partners in Colorado.
Both cash now for structured settlement trolls Michael Davis and Kyle Forster have similar methods of operation, sometimes similar text and even on occasion, a "spokesperson" named "Jennifer".
Here's an example "Michael used to work for a few big name companies and now works for him self and helps people that are being taken advantage of. If you really need some help on selling your payments give him a call his cell phone is 561-512-3829. Tell him Jennifer Sent you"
More examples cash now for structured settlement trolling:
- Rip Off Report #1219107, against JG Wentworth, from March 2015 partially displayed in the video above to provide the focus for critical commentary, pitching Kyle Foster, is from Jen3522 — Alabama USA
- Rip Off Report #1149553, against Seneca One, from 2014, pitching Michael Davis is from jfassor — Chicago Illinois, but the name Jennifer appears in the body of the complaint.
- Complaints Board 764932 August 12, 2015, pitching Kyle Forster, who claims to work with private investors and willfully defames JG Wentworth by calling them "the biggest crooks in the industry".
- Pissed Consumer #682743 against Peachtree Financial Solutions, pitching Kyle Forster and his self admitted "direct line" 213-408-9816.
- Kyle Forster seems to be shy about using his last name if it is on a complaint site, however there seems to be no shame in using it to spam comment on National Underwriter or LawyersandSettlements.com. Gee, do you wonder why?
- April 23, 2015 Complaints Board is really shamefully mirthful promotion of Michael Davis, especially the ending..LOL "I called jg Wentworth off an advertisement I saw on TV. They seriously quoted me $80, 000 for my entire annuity worth over $2 million when I bought it. I found the guy named Michael Davis on this blog he was literally able to offer me $256, 000 for the same deal jg was offering me 80 on! His number is 561-512-3829 if you wanted to call him before you proceed any father!(sic)" Are they saying to call Michael Davis BEFORE procreation?
- July 17, 2014, Scam.org targeting Seneca One, usually bs promoting Michael Davis and his phone number "Tell him Jennifer sent you".
- Compound trolling on Pissed Consumer #895220 and #920156 Nov-Dec 2014 on a Peachtree Complaint, promoting of Redwood Funding. Jennifer does two comments promoting Davis and the tell tale phone number at the expense of Peachtree and Redwood.
- February 19, 2015 Pissed Consumer #597024 Bogus complaint directed at Einstein Structured Settlements/ JRR Funding promoting Michael Davis, his Verizon Cell number 561-512-3289 and stating that the preferred resolution for poor customer service is that Einstein Structured Settlements (Ryan Blank and Richart Ruddie) should kill themselves.
Comments and Trackback Policy