by Structured Settlement Watchdog®
Here's today's cash now "TV guide"
DRB Capital is using The Annuity Action Network, an anonymously registered website associated with a purported Delaware registered "not-for-profit organization, dedicated to providing reliable information regarding annuity payments and the liquidity options available" and apparently, to generate leads for DRB Capital.
Let's try to get this straight:
- Today I received a call from Barry, the same DRB Capital representative whose voice was recorded in yesterday's post about the connection between DRB and sellmyannuity.net. I confirmed that the call he was responding to was Annuity Action Network
- Yesterday I received a call from Matt from Annuity Action Network/SellMyAnnuity.Net
- We've established that published on the SellMyAnnuity.net site appear scraped court records, used for a marketing purpose, that serve to help generate leads for DRB Capital to solicit.
- Annuityactionnetwork.org is hosted on the same server as three other DRB websites, drb-annuity.com, drbfinancial.com, as well as fundmysettlement.com
- An ad on YouTube for Annuity Action Network is a parody of the obnoxious emergency broadcast network. . Well I guess they ARE looking for a "donation" of sorts with the factoring discount.
Got to love a quote on the DRB Capital Facebook page from April 20th:
"Security depends not so much upon how much you have, as upon how much you can do without." - Jopseph(sic) Wood Krutch . Call us today and see how selling your structured settlement can help provide your sense of security".
People, this isn't an episode of Naked and Afraid. Why is DRB Capital trying to get you to rely on a "Wood Krutch" when you can walk just fine?
Postscript: Sometime after this post was published DRB Capital began to disclose the association with the Annuity Action Network on its website. Why not just do so from the beginning?