by John Darer® CLU ChFC MSSC CeFT® RSP CLTC
The following New York licensed insurance companies issue structured settlement annuities heading into 2018:
- First Berkshire Hathaway Life Insurance Company
- Liberty Life Assurance Company of Boston
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company
- New York Life Insurance Company
- Pacific Life and Annuity Company
- The Prudential Insurance Company of America
- United States Life Insurance Company in the City of New York
Click here for more detailed information about each of these New York licensed structured settlement annuity issuers, including ratings, names of qualified assignment companies for New York structured settlements and guarantors.
Click here to visit the Structured Settlement Company museum on Pinterest. The Structured Settlement Annuity Museum is curated by 4structures.com LLC and is filled with exhibits that demonstrate the longevity of insurance companies that back structured settlement obligations, some of whom date all the way back into the 1800s!
Click here to watch my video about all of the primary structured settlement annuity issuers, included those available in states other than New York.
Comments and Trackback Policy