by Structured Settlement Watchdog®
David Springer, the beleaguered Mt. Airy Maryland "structured settlement broker" who has held himself out in public facing social media, in an assortment of human and inanimate "life forms", as the President of Sovereign Funding Group and other roles, who has been embroiled in litigation related to an alleged unfair trade practices, as well as an insurance coverage dispute related to the first lawsuit with his homeowner's insurer, inexplicably continues a social media presence for his aliases. I've also discovered another possible alias that appears to have been used between 2009-2011.
Let's recap David Springer's inanimate "life forms":
1. James Goldstein listed as President, Rockville MD, is David Springer according to Springer's June 28, 2013 deposition testimony [ see pacer.gov United States Court Connecticut 1:11-cv-03421-MJG document 80-1 Exhibit A / page 129 ]. James Goldstein (i.e. David Springer) is endorsed by David Springer himself as well as Sandy Jackson (also himself, by his own admission). It's notable that David Springer added his own endorsement of his admitted alias AFTER he admitted to the fake in his deposition.
Here's a screen shot of James Goldstein's (i.e. David Springer)LinkedIn as it appeared on August 11, 2013
Download Sovereign Funding Group David Springers fictional character Sandy Jackson endorses fictional character James Goldstein on LinkedIn 8-11-2013 Note: on the August 11, 2013 LinkedIn snap shot, 6 weeks after David Springer's deposition, only Sandy Jackson (see #2 below) endorsed James Goldstein. Now get a load of this, current at time this post was published...
Download David Springer endorsed James Goldstein after depo admiting Goldstein was fake [ Note: you will need to enlarge the pdf to about 100% or more to clearly see the David Springer endorsement of his fake name]
2. (a) Sandy Jackson listed as marketing professional Chevy Chase, MD on LinkedIn with 19 connections, ironically real people such as Novation Capital's Robin Shapiro and Stone Street Capital's David Lewis. Sandy Jackson (i.e. David Springer) is endorsed by David Springer.
David Springer (himself) is endorsed by Sandy Jackson (i.e. himself)
(b) The Google Plus account for Sandy Jackson still shows works at Sovereign funding Group, lives in Bethesda MD. Download Sandy Jackson - Google+ 7-13-2014. Only thing is that David Springer lives in Mt. Airy MD.
3. The stock photo of James Spelling (i.e. David Springer) has been removed from his LinkedIn and one of his TWO Google Plus profiles. What is the reason that Springer created (or had created) two Google Plus profiles for James Spelling? Notwithstanding the fact that David Springer admitted to using James Spelling in his June 28, 2013 deposition [ Woodbridge asked "James Spelling He's you?" Springer testified " Yes. 100 percent, yeah"], David Springer's explanation about why he used James Spelling, has been disproven by the fact that there is evidence of the use of the alias James Spelling going back to 2008.
4. David Springer appears to have "cleaned up" his LinkedIn profile
(a) Screenshots captured on November 26, 2012 and July 29, 2013 show Springer working for Lifetime Capital Partners Ottawa Canada, yet his current Linkedin profile, July 12, 2014, simply shows that David is the owner of Sovereign Funding Group where he has been for over 12 years 6 months, at time of posting. There is no mention of Lifetime Capital Partners, which would have represented over a year of his working experience, important enough to at one time be part of his online resume. Was that fake too?
(b) David Springer, who would have had to make the changes, lists as his specialties: Investments involving cryptocurrency (mining, investment & arbitrage), structured settlement factoring, illiquid cash flow factoring. A look at FINRA Broker check or the SEC's investment adviser search, does not show a record for the applicable David Springer, or David Shawn Springer.
Yet despite not coming up on the traditional grid for someone who holds themselves out to the public as "specializing in investments..." David Springer has 20 endorsements for investments, including a 'selfie' from David Springer himself using his Sandy Jackson mask, 4 on Wealth Management and 2 on Asset Management, including David Springer himself, using his Sandy Jackson mask. David Springer is also endorsed for by Nicholas John Jackson who holds himself out as Senior Financial Advisor with Sovereign Funding Group on his LinkedIn profile from February 2011-March 2012. Mr. Jackson neither possessed an insurance or securities license at any relevant time he claims to have been a senior financial advisor to Springer, nor presently, yet endorsed David Springer for investments, wealth management and asset management.
New David Springer aliases discovered?
(a) David Springer testified June 28, 2013 that anyone out there on the Internet associated with Sovereign Funding is David Springer (i.e. aliases). Well I believe that I have discovered another one... 'David Smithen". Download Another David Springer alias found Blogger_ User Profile_ David Smithen 3-2009. According to this Blogger profile, the Blogger account for "David Smithen" was created in March 2009.
(b)On July 4, 2011, a series of "do it yourself' press releases were issued issued for Sovereign Funding Group using the email address [email protected] and the Columbia MD address often used for Sovereign Funding Group. The press release, circulated throgh a variety of 'do it yourself press release outlets" like forpressrelease.com, briefingwire.com and others, includes a testimonial that makes the dubious implication that Sovereign Funding Group completed a structured settlement factoring transaction and got the seller their money within 2 weeks. The alleged testimonial is dubious due to the time it takes to go through the mandated court approval process under the state's structured settlement protection act. The email address [email protected] was also used July 4, 2011 to register for Citizen Journalist/merinews forum. based in India in the name of Sovereign Funding Group.
5. Melanie Miller (i.e. David Springer) Google Plus still active, still connected to the Sovereign Funding Group Google Plus.
6. Karen Jones (i.e. David Springer) Google Plus still active, with the comments intact from January. David Springer used "Karen Jones" as a search engine optimization tool to promote the business of Sovereign Group in January 2013 by providing multiple reviews of his own company while unbeknown to the public, he was masquerading as a figment of his own imagination.
7. Alexander Ross (i.e. David Springer) GooglePlus still active. Still "works at Sovereign Funding Group" Has Madonna in his circles.
David Springer himself is described in a July 6, 2011 listing on a website called World Law Direct as "flying the flag" of American Samoa. Download David Springer Sovereign Funding World Law 7-2011 still 7-2014. Only months later David Springer was falsely promoted as a lawyer in a Sovereign Funding video featuring zaftig Fiverr celebrity Old Bitty Grandma.
The more the timeline gets filled in the harder and harder it is for David Springer to attempt to explain away.It is evident that David Springer's use of fake identities is longstanding and ongoing. WHY did David Springer deliberately operate under fake identities and why are they still on the internet?
Comments and Trackback Policy