by John Darer CLU ChFC MSSC RSP CLTC
How would you like to have a job that provides you guaranteed income for life without being fired, guaranteed raises and no income taxes? If you're eligible, there are ALOT of openings.
Eligibility for "hire"**
- You have suffered a personal physical injury or physical sickness and have filed a claim or lawsuit against a third party; OR
- You are on a workers compensation claim; OR
- You are a survivor of someone who has died in an air crash, car accident, construction accident, as the result of medical malpractice or a defective product and are plaintiffs in a wrongful death lawsuit or claim; AND
- Your lawsuit or claim has not yet settled and you have not executed a release of liability.
You Get to Pick Your "Employers"**
- American General Life Insurance Company
- Berkshire Hathaway Life Insurance Company
- First Berkshire Hathaway Life Insurance Company
- Liberty Life Assurance Company of Boston
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company
- Metropolitan Tower Life Insurance Company (since May 2017)
- National Indemnity Company
- New York Life Insurance Company
- Pacific Life and Annuity Company
- Pacific Life Insurance Company
- The Prudential Insurance Company of America
- United of Omaha Life Insurance Company
- United States Life Insurance Company in the City of New York
- USAA Life insurance Company
If you like, you can actually pick one or more "employers" for even greater "job" security.
You Get to Pick the Percentage that Your Lifetime Income Will Rise Each Year**
- Generally from 1-5%. You have to choose when you accept the "job"
Nothing Comes Out of Your "Paycheck"**
- No federal, state or local income taxes, FICA or FUTA come out of your income from this "job" under current tax law.
Nobody Will Tell You "You're Fired" At This "Job" **
- Unable to handle things as fast as you used to? Don't sweat it. If you elect to take the lifetime "job" when you settle your case, and you don't transfer, you can never be fired.
- You can transfer your "job", or part of it, to a willing buyer, but a court judge must approve as being in your best interest and that of your dependents. If you transfer part of your "job" you will have to take a "pay cut".
"Job" Protection in Case You Die To Soon
- You can dial a guarantee period of your choice (generally 5-40 years), which can guarantee that the income from your "job" passes to your beneficiaries.
- You can name and change beneficiaries, unless you are a minor in which case you simply have to wait until you reach the age of majority in your state.
And For the "Job" Interview...
- You Don't Need to Wear A Suit
- You Don't Need To Fuss Over Your Make-Up
- You Don't Need A Silver Spoon
- You Don't Need An Old Boy/Old Girl Network
- Come As You Are!
If you want to find out more about this "job" opportunity please contact me at 888-325-8640
The terms "job"and "employer" are used as metaphors in this context to illustrate the benefit of accepting a structured settlement as part of the settlement of a lawsuit or claim. The "employers" are issuers of structured settlement annuity contracts, life insurance companies that are regulated by the states in which they are licensed. Such companies offer structured settlement annuities only through licensed insurance agents. You would not actually be an employee of any of these companies and would not receive any employee benefits, a W-2 , or a 1099.
Image: ©George Tsartsianidis |Dreamstime.com