by Structured Settlement Watchdog
Domains Registered with Name.com a/k/a DomainSite
- Einstein Structured Settlements 10/14/2012
- Franklin Structured Settlements 10/15/2012 same IP address
October 16, 2012
The name servers for both Franklin and Einstein are moved to Bluehost.com same new IP address
January 29, 2013/ February 6, 2013
The name servers for Einstein is moved to Hostgator.com on January 29, 2013 and the nameserver for Franklin is moved on February 6, 2013. again, the same new IP address
June 21, 2013
The name server for Franklin Structured Settlements is moved back to Bluehost.com to the IP address it had bteween October 16, 2012 and February 6, 2013.
Why the musical chairs?
Some SEO specialists say that if moving will gain you a unique IP, then in some circumstances you will receive an SEO boost. Usually when a domain is registered with an Internet Service provider it is locked for 90 days. The musical IPs of bothFranklin Structured Settlements and Einstein are consistent with the lock periods.
- The same toll-free number is used for both Franklin and Einstein at the time of posting.
- The accuracy of material on both the Franklin and Einstein sites is similarly poor.
- Ryan Einstein is an alias for an individual from Maryland. We previously discovered that the academic credentials cited to "Ryan Einstein" were fabricated. Brandon Franklin may also be an alias. His Google + profile shows offer no academic credentials or additional details. Coincidentally, the name "Brandon Franklin" appears in regard to a separation agreement scam June 4, 2013, on " Avoid A Claim " blog.
A recent post on the Franklin SS site includes various contextual links:
- a bitly link to the post on Einstein Structured Settlements titlef "Is JG Wentworth a Scam?" by " Will Yates"
- Debt consolidation settlement as well as a link to the NSSTA andthe IRS
The most important message on the Avoid a Claim blog is common sense.
"Due to the inherent anonymity of the internet, the identity of all individuals should be confirmed prior to entering into any business arrangement".
Relevant prior posts from the Structured Settlement Watchdog
Franklin Settlements | Transparency Anyone? August 13, 2012
Who is Einstein Structured Settllements? November 20, 2012