Which legitimate structured settlement industry websites are getting the most traffic?
Three Month Trailing Top 10 Global Traffic Rank (Alexa Rank as of 04/01/2010) of Structured Settlement and Settlement Planning Industry websites* (+ or- traffic from 03/06/2010 report). Lower number is better (e.g. Google.com is ranked 1 in the overall scheme)
Who Are Ya?
- Structured Settlements 4Real Blog (John Darer) 486,401-
- 4structures.com, LLC 671,103-
- Speaking of Settlements (Social Network) 721,746-
- Beyond Structured Settlements Blog (Pat Hindert) 1,104,302-
- National Structured Settlements Trade Association (NSSTA) 1,202,71-
- Ringler Associates, Inc. 2,270,710-
- Structured Settlement Services, LLC 2,550,812-
- Settlement Professionals 2,761,372-
- Forge Consulting, LLC 3,686,254+
- Structured Financial Associates 4,350,851+
Three Month Trailing Top 6 USA Traffic Rank (Alexa Rank as of 04/01/2010) of Structured Settlement and Settlement Planning Industry websites*.
Who Are Ya?
- Structured Settlements 4Real Blog (John Darer blog) 114,186-
- 4structures.com, LLC 120,905-
- Speaking of Settlements (Social Network) 145,201+
- Beyond Structured Settlements Blog (Pat Hindert blog) 364,380-
- National Structured Settlements Trade Association 472,422-
- Structured Settlement Services, LLC 1,082,992-
The USA data is meaningful because it is the country in which the predominant number of structured settlements are written. Who is reaching those prospects and clients on the Internet?
This survey omitted from the search results any websites with ISPs that do not differentiate between them and the ISP itself. It is worth noting that the leading web sites are dominated by those whose creators, individually or as entities, employ a settlement planning approach to their business.
FAST FACT: The results of a Zogby poll published in June 2009 found that 38% of those asked consider the Internet the most reliable source of news. The survey results further state that 56% of adults nationwide would pick the Internet if they were allowed just one source for their news. Source: Zogby, World Net Daily 6/17/2009
Structured settlement website traffic survey covers only USA websites on the creation side of structured settlements. Eligibles including professional or associate members of the National Structured Settlement Trade Association (NSSTA) or Society of Settlement Planners, Inc. (whether individuals or firms), the association websites and alternative structured settlement periodic payment providers.
ONGOING SURVEY OF STRUCTURED SETTLEMENT WEBSITE STANDINGS
( out of a possible 35 months-this structured settlement survey began in April 2007)
Times Ranked #1 in 3 month global structured settlement website traffic, as measured by Alexa:
- Structured Settlements 4Real blog (John Darer) 19
- Beyond Structured Settlements blog (Pat Hindert) 12
- Speaking of Settllements (LBN's industry social network) 3
- Ringler Associates 1
Times Ranked #2 in 3 month global structured settlement website traffic, as measured by Alexa:
- Structured Settlements 4Real blog 16
- 4structures.com, LLC 6
- Beyond Structured Settlements 5
- Speaking of Settlements (LBN's industry social network) 4
- Structured Settlement Services 3
- Ringler Associates 1
USA only RANKING
(out of a possible 7 months; survey began September 2009)
Times Ranked #1 in 3 month USA only structured settlement website traffic, as measured by Alexa.
- Structured Settlements 4Real blog (John Darer) 6
- Speaking of Settlements Social Network 1
Times Ranked #2 in 3 month USA only structured settlement website traffic, as measured by Alexa.
- 4structures.com, LLC 4
- Speaking of Settlements Social Network 3
Further survey criteria: Companies whose primary business is structured settlement factoring transactions are not counted in this survey because: (i) despite the propaganda and efforts of some to "frame" them otherwise, they are NOT part of the structured settlement industry- they are part of the cash flow, factoring or settlement purchasing industry; and (ii) the additional purpose of this survey is to identify legitimate sources of information for tort victims, their families, consumers, attorneys, judges or companies seeking structured settlements and the structured settlement brokers, certified structured settlement consultants, settlement planners, appointed structured settlement companies and agencies, United States Treasury structured settlement providers, or other financial professionals, who have the ability to deliver this information