by John Darer CLU ChFC CSSC RSP
4structures.com, LLC has a convenient listing of Structured Settlement Annuity Issuers and Their Customer Service Telephone Numbers all in one spot.
The 4structures.com listing includes current structured settlement annuity issuers as well as those insurance companies no longer writing structured settlement annuities. The list may be helpful to you if you already have a structured settlement, structured sale or structured attorney fee annuity and need some immediate help :
- Change of Beneficiary for your structured settlement or structured sale annuity payments
- Change of Address for your structured settlement, structured sale or structured attorney fee payments
- Change of Bank for the direct deposit or electronic funds transfer (EFT) of your structured settlement, structured sale or structured attorney fee payments.
- Check the status on a payment that may have been lost in the mail.
- Check to see when your next scheduled payment is due
- Other general questions
To access the listing of Structured Settlement Annuity Issuers and Their Customer Service Telephone Numbers simply click here
The structured settlement broker or settlement planner who helped set up your structured settlement, or other qualified structured settlment brokers and settlement planners, may also be able to help with additional financial needs you wish to discuss.
Please note that if you have sold the rights to any of your structured settlement payments at anytime in the past and have entered into a "servicing agreement", or the payments are otherwise being "serviced" by the factoring company then you may need to contact that factoring company to get information. We have become aware of circumstances where the factoring company has only purchased a small portion of the structured settlement payment rights yet is found to be "servicing" all of the structured settlement payments. This may not be in the annuitant's best interest.