Now with over 2,025 posts, the Structured Settlements 4Real blog is experiencing a significant increase in quality traffic.
- Over the past 3 months the average time spent by readers on this blog is 14.5 minutes, with a 1 month average of 23.5 minutes.
- The average user views 7.4 pages of this blog, with a 1 month average of 12 pages. Source: Alexa 8/27/2009
The Structured Settlements 4Real blog is written by John D. Darer, CLU ChFC CSSC RSP of 4structures.com, LLC Stamford, CT. Fresh content is added to the blog virtually every business day.
The primary focus of the Structured Settlements 4Real blog is:
- Structured settlement information
- Structured settlement news
- Settlement planning news and information
- Litigation recovery management news and information
- Financial news and information that, in author's opinion, may affect our readers, people they know, or people they serve
- Helping to improve financial literacy
- Correcting misinformation about structured settlements regardless of the source.
- Provocative commentary and opinion about structured settlements, settlement planning information, settlement planning issues and recovery management.
- Critical commentary concerning settlement industry and factoring industry business practices
- A vehicle which functions as a de facto industry watchdog.
Subscribe to Structured Settlements 4Real using Feedburner, Bloglines, Google Reader, Yahoo Reader or other news aggregator or bookmark (see top right of blog). You can also subscribe to receive daily email updates via Feed Blitz (see left side of blog) .