Three Month Trailing Top 10 Traffic Rank (Alexa Rank as of 05/29/2008) of Structured Settlement and Settlement Planning Industry websites* (+ or- traffic from 04/29/2008 report). Lower number means more traffic.
Who Are Ya?
- Beyond Structured Settlements Blog (Pat Hindert) 426,490+
- Structured Settlements 4Real Blog (John Darer) 1,097,538-
- 4structures.com, LLC 2,086,837-
- National Structured Settlement Trade Association (NSSTA) 2,603,441-
- The Settlement Plan (Jason Lazarus) 3,873,179+
- Settlement Professionals 4,407,381-
- Structured Settlement Services (Robert Risk) 4,789,478+
- Ringler Associates 4,809,186+
- EPS Settlements Group 5,100,217-
- Lesti Settlements 5,316,912+
*Daniel Alvarez, JD, from Millennium Settlements, who contributes to a Settlement Blog at Claris.com and HIgh Impact Structures, LLC and The Settlement Channel have been omitted from the search results as their ISPs do not differentiate between them and the ISP itself.
Structured Settlement Websites-Where Are Ya?
Three Month Trailing -Laggards Rank (+ or -Alexa traffic rank of 03/30/2008)*
- National Settlement Consultants 7,665,604+
- The James Street Group 9,797,970-
- Creative Capital 9,364,789+
- Speaking of Settlements 13,265,350-
- Millennium Settlements 13,545,704 NEW
- Forge Consulting 14,733,668-
- James E. Logan, Ltd. 15,508,256 NEW
- Bridge Settlements 17,032,315-
- Robin Young Company 17,649,298-
- Upchurch Financial 17,966,260 NEW
- Halpern Group 18,976,266-
- The Settlement Services Group (Garretson) 19,406,770 NEW
- Summit Settlements 19,948,741-
- Delta Settlements 19,980,232-
- JMW Settlements 25,882,879-
Unranked by Alexa on the measuring date this month:
- Bradford Settlements
- Brant Hickey Associates
- Cambridge Galaher
- Cybersettle Structured Settlements
- Legacy Settlements
- McNay Settlements
- Pension Company
- Premier Settlement Services, Inc.
- Pressman Settlements Corporation
- Shelly Justice
- Selective Settlements
- Structured Financial Associates, Inc.
- Society of Settlement Planners, Inc.
- Structure Wise, LLC
- Summit San Diego
Survey of structured settlement website traffic only covers USA websites of the creation side of structured settlements, including professional or associate members of the National Structured Settlement Trade Association (NSSTA) or Society of Settlement Planners, Inc. (whether individuals or firms), the association websites and alternative structured settlement periodic payment providers.
Ongoing Ranking Tally (survey began 4/2007)
Times Ranked #1 in 3 month web traffic
- Structured Settlements 4Real 6
- Ringler Associates 1
- Beyond Structured Settlements 6
Times Ranked #2 in 3 month web traffic
- 4structures.com, LLC 5
- Structured Settlements 4Real 7
- Ringler Associates 1
If your company is not ranked high enough, on the "where are ya" list or unranked, please click here for encouragement.
Further survey criteria:
Companies whose primary business is structured settlement factoring transactions are not counted in this survey because:
(i) despite the efforts of some to "frame" them otherwise, they are NOT part of the structured settlement industry- they are part of the cash flow, factoring or settlement purchasing industry; and
(ii) the additional purpose of this survey is to identify legitimate sources of information for tort victims, their families, consumers, attorneys, judges or companies seeking structured settlements and the structured settlement brokers, certified structured settlement consultants, settlement planners, appointed structured settlement companies and agencies, United States Treasury structured settlement providers, or other financial professionals, who have the ability to place them.