Have you sold, or do you have a loved one who has sold, all or a portion of a structured settlement and later regretted it? If you have, would you like to help others not make the same mistake?
Structured Settlements 4Real is interested in your story for "Regrets Only" a new study on consumer behavior and market practice.
- Why did you sell your structured settlement payment rights?
- Why do you now regret selling your payment rights?
- How has your life changed as a result of selling the payment rights?
- What would you do differently if you could wind the clock back?
- What company did you sell your structured settlement payment rights to? If more than once please name them all.
- Thinking back how did you come to find the company who bought your structured settlement payment rights? e.g. TV ad, radio ad, website, print ad, referral from structured settlement broker.
- Was there a hard sell? If yes, please give details
- How long did it take from the initial point of contact with the buyer to the time you received your money. Was it the same day? the same week or months later?
- Did you seek independent advice before selling your structured settlement payment rights?
- Was a judge involved in approving the sale of your payment rights? If so, was he or she helpful in your opinion?
- Age when your structured settlement was set up
- Age when you first sold structured settlement payment rights
- Age now
- What state do you reside in?
- Male or female?
- Name (optional) or Initials
Please email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Answers will be compiled and selections will published at a later date. Thank you in advance for your help in the "Regrets Only" Project