OK factoring industry when are you going to get off your ass?
The article "Where To Find A Buyer For Your Structured Settlement Payments" appears on a blog site called Arab Sex which, sadly of no surprise, is running on Google subsidiary Blogspot.com . Download wheredoyoufind_buyer.pdf The same article appears on a blog called "Black Booty", also on Blogspot. Pardon me but it makes you look like And since certain members of the factoring industry have directly or indirectly been responsible for alot of clutter that causes consumers to inaccurately associate what you do with what we do the structured settlement industry is an unwitting victim.
- If you value your life, it's probably not a good business strategy to piss off the Arabs, Afro-Americans or any other ethnic group.
- Associating structured settlements with black ass, sex, or sex related web sites of any nationality is not an appropriate business strategy.
- Such associations appear to be common through blogs created on blogspot.com (a Google subsidiary)
- While many of these sites are up and down in a short period of time, they appear to mutiply like rabbits.
- Google does not appear to be doing enough to screen these sites and, in this case is profiting from the immorality.
- The original author of the piece bogarted by the two blogspot owners needs to be far more proactive to protect his/her/its content. Can you spell injunctive relief?
Even though the interests of the structured settlement industry and factoring industry often diverge, perhaps the structured settlement industry and the factoring industry have some common ground to search out and destroy the parasites that are attracted to anything structured settlement related just like flies on "you know what"