When faced with a choice of qualities you seek in a business partner or adviser to trust with your business who would you choose, someone who is a false advertiser OR someone who is a perjurer? Is this A Tough question?
John T. Bair chose to sign two declarations to the United States Department of Justice, under penalty of perjury attesting to substantial defense work in 2005 and 2006 to get on a list (the purpose of which is to assist United States government attorneys where the United States is a defendant).
- Download 2006_bair_doj_50.24 Declaration.pdf
- Download 2005_bair_doj_50.24 Declaration.pdf
- Download doj_notice_to_annuity_brokers_when_declaration_received.pdf
Assuming that statement #6 in the above declarations were true, in the same time period covered by the above declarations, under penalty of perjury , now consider that John T.Bair, individually, and/or as President of Forge Consulting, LLC, and/or through his partners, Howard Saperston, III, Charles Schell and H. H. Spooner Phillips, IV, chose to hold himself and his firm out to trial lawyers, injury victims, widows, judges and other members of the public in a completely different way, by advertising plaintiff exclusivity
- Download FORGEBrochure.pdf
- Download forgeconsultingad_plaintiff_exclusive.pdf
- Download forge_feb_21_2007_letterny_statejohn_bair.pdf (known to be distributed to lawyers in New York State)
- Download forge_rhode_island_tla_plaintiff_exclusive_boast.pdf
- Download john_bair_biography_distributed_at_ssp_meeting_march_7_2007.pdf
- Download forge_ad_in_otla_directory_expert_witness_section.pdf
- Download forge_consulting_ad_aaj_miami_p_13_of_23.pdf
- Download MATALETTERANDFORGE3-26-07.pdf
- Download FORGE_Consulting_clients_save_.pdf
One thing that is obvious is that BOTH mutually exclusive statements CANNOT BE TRUE at the same time.
If both statements cannot be true then YOU have to decide which is the lesser of the two evils, or you may choose not to do business at all.
- Forge Consulting, LLC is NOT the first new structured settlement firm in more than a decade as appears on the Forge Consulting website and on the advertisements appearing on the webpages of many trial lawyers associations that accept money from and promote Forge Consulting.
- Forge Consulting, LLC is NOT the only plaintiff exclusive company in the country
- Forge Consulting is NOT insurance licensed in ALL 50 states Download florida_aarlist_resultsforge_7312007.pdf . Forge Consulting falsely advertises in the news section on its website and cited in a public newspaper, The Hartwell Sun, "with agency licenses in all 50 states, Forge ensures that their clients receive ..."
- It is highly doubtful that Forge Consulting can get structured attorney fees returns with an "equivocated, guaranteed rate of approximately 15%", whatever that "%^&t" means.
- It is highly doubtful that Forge Consulting can save every customer $300,000-$400,000 over time as set forth and implied on its website and in this Netscape story posted March 17, 2007 http://www.netscape.com/viewstory/2007/03/18/forge-consulting-clients-save-from-300000-400000-on-their-investment/?url=http%3A%2F%2Flife-structured-settlements.blogspot.com%2F2007%2F03%2Fforge-consulting.html&frame=true